“The End of the Tour” is the exact kind of movie that people like to claim never get made anymore. Folks like to complain about superhero movies and blockbusters and spectacles and studios cranking out product instead of art, and the best is when they insist that nothing original gets made, oh woe is us, why can’t we get movies made for adults anymore, just people talking about ideas and the inherent drama that comes from different people coming together, why oh why can’t we get more movies like this? And then this movie comes along, and everyone is like “The End of the what? David Foster who? What Stone magazine? Just pass the Cheetos, will ya?” People, please, put down the fucking snack foods, shut off the reality television, get in your shitty car and go to the nearest theater showing “The End of the Tour” and do your part to support solid, well made, adult-minded entertainment. Read more
- RT @ItsOffcialAngel: Oh damn!! Just met Waka Flocka! Thanks to @djdstrong and 104.5 The Beat. https://t.co/dIQZbQsd3uFriday, 09.04.15 22:22
- RT @OnePerfectShot: Preparing for @thehatefuleight: A Crash Course in 70mm and Why This Release Matters http://t.co/FQXmqMNGWl http://t.co/…Friday, 09.04.15 22:22
- RT @Tomvann: Check out Ross's comedy show tonight at O Zone sports bar in Longwood. Starts at 9pm. A bunch of great Comics and its totally …Friday, 09.04.15 22:21
- RT @Mets: Grandy happy to meet some #Mets fans that made the trip. http://t.co/guWHByUjpCFriday, 09.04.15 22:21
- RT @OnePerfectShot: TAXI DRIVER (1976) Director of Photography: Michael Chapman | Director: Martin Scorsese http://t.co/OBK8uQIqJaFriday, 09.04.15 19:44
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!