The thing that makes a piece of art resonate is truth. Whether it is wholly true or just based on a nugget of truth, art becomes important when it reflects something that is real, even if in a small way. This is why “Imperial Dreams” feels like an emotionally strong and vital movie because it is obvious that the folks who made this know exactly what they are talking about – this may be “just a movie” with a made up story and characters, but in the end it is all too real. Read more
- Here's my review of @FloridaFilmFest Grand Jury Winner and Audience Award Winner #ImperialDreams: http://t.co/OpMcLmLEg7Saturday, 04.18.15 22:09
- RT @FloridaFilmFest: Audience Award for Best Narrative Feature - IMPERIAL DREAMS Directed by Malik VitthalSaturday, 04.18.15 22:07
- RT @FloridaFilmFest: Grand Jury Award for Best Narrative Feature - IMPERIAL DREAMS Directed by Malik VitthalSaturday, 04.18.15 22:07
- RT @FloridaFilmFest: Our Awards Ceremony is starting now! We'll be live tweeting the announcements of the winners 😄🎉🎊 http://t.co/K5IVyblqe4Saturday, 04.18.15 21:42
- Gosling and Del Toro developing DRIVE 2 / CARS 3 crossover film http://t.co/kWtkvTWR51 http://t.co/h1KOWuhFlDSaturday, 04.18.15 18:11
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!