Based on the SECOND memoir published by Jane Wilde Hawking, “The Theory of Everything” is not so much a biopic about the world’s most well known physicist as it is an examination of a marriage enduring great obstacles and challenges, and the toll these challenges take on the people involved. Continue reading “Review: ‘The Theory of Everything’” »
- RT @deadgirl31: I think I just tasted some fish, while eating my grease combo platter. #LongJohnSilversSunday, 11.23.14 01:05
- RT @AmznMovieRevws: 22 Jump Street. http://t.co/RoP4fBSsh2Sunday, 11.23.14 00:51
- RT @TheSoulbrother: Let's Do it Again, Uptown Sat Night & A Piece of the Action are my all-time fav movies. Now because of Cosby's allegati…Sunday, 11.23.14 00:50
- Let's go @antihero419 #FiveChickenChallenge RT @almightygod When people in Hell behave badly they're sent to Golden Corral.Sunday, 11.23.14 00:49
- Review: 'The Theory of Everything' http://t.co/GHnQmMH0EkSunday, 11.23.14 00:11
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!