As humans we have been obsessed with the idea of artificial intelligence for a very long time, and we are closer now to true artificial intelligence than we have ever been, to the point where some of our top minds have felt the need to warn everyone about the dangerous pitfalls of a future in which we are ruled by our robot overlords. This has been shown in our art, as we have seen movies about robots with A.I. that are both benevolent and malevolent, but with “Ex Machina,” it is not the intent of the A.I. that is at question but that of the creator. Read more
- Review: 'Ex Machina' http://t.co/BjEyeHmqJySaturday, 04.25.15 00:30
- Not surprised that the fellas behind #Drokk composed the #ExMachina score.Friday, 04.24.15 21:40
- RT @Crespodiso: #CrespodisoFilmSchool on the legacy of Die Hard: http://t.co/QDWPlfZkMm or http://t.co/OSqwDwwmWgFriday, 04.24.15 21:01
- RT @Crespodiso: #Interstellar BONUS episode: http://t.co/mTTF5doUYN or http://t.co/WVmZ1RYKZ3Friday, 04.24.15 21:01
- RT @Crespodiso: #GoneGirl SPOILER episode: http://t.co/xarKSoEIxI or http://t.co/lHSWb4KyZHFriday, 04.24.15 21:01
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!