Oh comedy sequels. Why do you even exist? We enjoyed the original the first time around when it was fresh and new and interesting, we laughed, we had a good time, and when it was all said and done, we told our friends about it and we all had a good laugh together as we recounted our favorite jokes and bits. And then a couple of years go by, and along comes the inevitable sequel, and we all go see it, and it is just not as good. We chuckle, maybe we’re amused throughout, but familiarity breeds contempt and seeing the same jokes repackaged just feeds right into the law of diminishing returns. It’s more of the same, but somehow it is also less. That is the essence of the comedy sequel. That is “Ted 2.” Read more
- RT @KramerLawFirm: New #Florida #laws kick in today http://t.co/YVvYS2oCfh http://t.co/UfcyjFq42OWednesday, 07.01.15 14:21
- RT @RicanGorilla: New level of obnoxiousness : I call every sales person at LA Fitness "Scott".Wednesday, 07.01.15 14:18
- RT @SamuelAAdams: People who @ celebrities compliments and then retweet when celebrities say thanks: You are the best people.Wednesday, 07.01.15 14:15
- RT @Glenn__Kenny: Man, the Today Show crew is taking the Affleck/Garner divorce WAY harder than it took ANY other news in June.Wednesday, 07.01.15 14:14
- Oh man, if only we were so lucky. #TakeMeHigher #OrDontIDontCare https://t.co/jRsxac0oXvWednesday, 07.01.15 13:59
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!