Well they have been threatening to make this movie for years, so it was inevitable that it was about to happen whether we asked for it or not. “Vacation” picks up where the previous “National Lampoon’s Vacation” movies have left off, picking up and continuing the story of one of America’s most hapless families, this time getting into the not-so-great family life of the next generation of Griswolds. When “Vegas Vacation” ended 17 years ago in that dark theater you were sitting in, did you immediately wonder what would it be like if Clark’s son Rusty grew up, had a shitty family, and went on his own family vacation? No, you didn’t? Well here you go anyway. Read more
- RT @iLoveBlood: @DougBenson My friend @Crespodiso wants to talk about movies with you in Orlando! He's a jovial guy with a mighty beard and…Friday, 07.31.15 11:23
- RT @iLoveBlood: #FF @Crespodiso @IAmChrisCrespo @Antihero419 Streamline your streamlines, jam some tunes, and face the #Crespodome #Another…Friday, 07.31.15 11:22
- RT @Crespodiso #TBT That time in Jan 2013 when we decided to do a podcast. Episode 1 = http://t.co/47Bi6XckyF http://t.co/lpnUzLqj0oThursday, 07.30.15 20:43
- RT @EnzianTheater: Tonight is your last chance to see ME & EARL & THE DYING GIRL! Catch the movie @ 6:30 tonight: http://t.co/VHYNMpuvEMThursday, 07.30.15 20:10
- RT @Schwarzenegger: #5forBigCats http://t.co/W4EVlQvPEnThursday, 07.30.15 20:09
Check out Cinema Crespodiso on Instagram!